Speight’s Hardwood 252-567-0383
Speight’s Hardwood is a family owned business and was started in 2007. We serve from Raleigh to the coast.
Speight’s Hardwood Pictures
For up to date weekly pictures of current jobs visit our Facebook page
Choosing The Right Floor For You!
Choosing flooring is far more complicated than just finding the best-looking product. Several other factors–moisture, durability, costs, and more–greatly influence your decision. .
Learning how to clean hardwood floors is essential for protecting and maintaining your beautiful investment.
• Sweep or vacuum regularly to rid your floor of dust and eliminate abrasives that can scratch the floor finish.
• Quickly wipe spills from floor to protect wood from excess liquid.
• Regularly swept or vacuumed floors will almost eliminate any need to “clean” the floor with a cleaning product. But when a cleaning product is needed, we suggest only using a “hardwood specific, non-oil based cleaner.” Cleaning products should be sprayed on to the sponge mop or hand towel, never on to the floor itself.
• Do not use wax, oil-based detergents or other household cleaning agents on your floors, since these products may dull or damage the floor finish, leave a greasy film that makes floors slippery, and make maintenance of your hardwood floor more difficult.
• Never pour cleaner or any other liquid directly onto floor surface.
• Do not use a wet mop that leaves excess water on your hardwood floor.
• Do not use a steam cleaner/sweeper on your hardwood flooring.